- Effective: Over 80% success rate, used by thousands of families, vets, trainers.
- Easy to Use: Just press play and watch the results. No training required.
- Multiple Uses: For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues.
- Drug-Free: No medications… just safe, soothing sounds.
- Clinically Tested: Twice as effective as conventional classical selections for reduction of canine anxiety behaviors
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Beautiful, Soothing Music Enjoyed by Humans Too: Listen to Psychoacoustically designed classical arrangements
- Inexpensive: A fraction of the cost of medications, training, and destroyed furniture.
Studies show these solo piano classical arrangements reduced anxiety behavior and induced calmness in 70% of dogs in shelters or kennels and 85% of dogs in households. What’s the secret? Thanks to their breakthrough research, conducted with veterinary neurologist Susan Wagner, Leeds and Spector have developed a unique understanding of how the canine nervous system responds to sound. Using that insight, they have created music shown to be twice as effective as conventional classical selections for soothing dogs. Through a Dog’s Ear brings you timeless music that you can enjoy with your furry companion—and, most importantly, will help your “best friend” live a happier and healthier life.
Specific applications include:
- Separation anxiety
- Excessive barking
- Excitement with visitors
- Pre- and post-surgery
- Canine massage
- Puppy quiet time
- Helping puppies/newly adopted dogs acclimate to their new homes
- Doggy Daycare quiet hour
- Reactive/ Fearful Issues
- Training classes
- During Fireworks
- During Thunderstorms
- During Construction
- During loud noises
- Crating during transportation
- Crating at agility trials and other dog sport activities
- Crating at dog shows
- Introducing dog to new stimuli (babies, visitors, other pets) in their home environment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Performed by award-winning concert pianist, Lisa Spector.
Produced by Joshua Leeds.
For research data on this music, go to BARD Executive Summary.
CD, 1 hour, 26-page booklet Published by Sounds True